Teacher-leaders are change agents
EDUCATORS PLAY A VITAL ROLE in leading sustained efforts to improve learning in schools and communities. NWP leaders study and share effective practices that enhance youth writing and learning, work collaboratively with other educators, design resources, and take on new roles in effecting positive change.
In the News
- NWP Mourns the Loss of Arthur N. Applebee
- Area 3 Writing Project Teacher-Leader Appointed to Department of Education Ambassadorship
- Kevin English Named a '30 Under 30' Literacy Champion by ILA
- John Legend, National Writing Project Celebrate Innovative Educators Through LRNG Partnership
- Writing Marathon Gives Confidence Boost To Teachers
October2015 Connected Educator Month
October 11–142015 4T Virtual Conference on Digital Writing
October 14No Bells, No Walls: Learning from the 2014 LRNG Innovation Challenge Grantees (Part 1)
October 15Rethinking the Innovation Economy—Part 2 of "Doing Innovation: Empowering Young People for Tomorrow's World"
October 178th Annual Northwest Teaching for Social Justice Conference