Teacher-leaders are change agents
TEACHERS PLAY A VITAL ROLE in leading sustained efforts to improve learning in our schools. NWP teacher-leaders study and share effective practices that enhance student writing and learning, work collaboratively with other educators, design resources, and take on new roles in effecting positive change.
In the News
- Intersections Grant Supports STEAM-Powered Student Work
- Local Writing Project Site After-School Program Produces Book
- Writing Project Site Recognized for Work With High-Need School
- Local Writing Project Site Supports Student Writing Through Awards Program
- Writing Project Teacher-Consultant Receives Top NEA Honor
April 22Citizens in the Making: The Role of Schools in Inspiring Students to Engage in Transformative Civic Learning—A Webinar at Connectedlearning.tv
April 24NWP Radio—What Is Your Site Reading in the 2014 Invitational Summer Institute?
April 25–262014 Urban Sites Network Conference
April 27The LETTER Project: Learning for Empowerment Through Training in Ethnographic Research—A Global Conversations in Literacy Research Webinar