Teacher-leaders are change agents
TEACHERS PLAY A VITAL ROLE in leading sustained efforts to improve learning in our schools. NWP teacher-leaders study and share effective practices that enhance student writing and learning, work collaboratively with other educators, design resources, and take on new roles in effecting positive change.
In the News
- National Writing Project Partners in Initiative with John Legend and MacArthur Foundation
- Students Learn to Create Their Own Greek Mythologies
- Young Writers Share Stories in Bay Area Creative Writing Camp
- Teacher Empowerment the Emphasis of Local Writing Project Summer Institute
- Students Experience Publishing Process at Writing Project Summer Camp