Teacher-leaders are change agents
TEACHERS PLAY A VITAL ROLE in leading sustained efforts to improve learning in our schools. NWP teacher-leaders study and share effective practices that enhance student writing and learning, work collaboratively with other educators, design resources, and take on new roles in effecting positive change.
In the News
- National Writing Project Partners in New Education Campaign Backed by John Legend
- Top-of-the-Mitt Writing Project Joins NWP Network
- Oklahoma Writing Project Announces Writing Programs
- Silver City School Receives LRNG Innovation Challenge Grant from NWP
- Writing Project Teacher-Consultant Designs Digital Literacy Curriculum