Teacher-leaders are change agents
TEACHERS PLAY A VITAL ROLE in leading sustained efforts to improve learning in our schools. NWP teacher-leaders study and share effective practices that enhance student writing and learning, work collaboratively with other educators, design resources, and take on new roles in effecting positive change.
In the News
- National Writing Project Partners in Initiative with John Legend and MacArthur Foundation
- New Hampshire Summer Camp Devoted To 'Writing Up The Mountains'
- Top of the Mitt Writing Project Graduates Five Teacher-Consultants
- Rhode Island Writing Project Partnership with Local Middle School Gets Rave Reviews
- Poet Laureate Emboldens Participants at Writing Project Summer Events
October 30Looking at Student Writing to Inform Teaching Practice as an Element of Successful Professional Development
November 9Education, Politics, and Literacy—A Global Conversations in Literacy Research Webinar
November 12Connected Learning at the Crossroads of Classroom and Library—An Educator Innovator Webinar
November 13NWP Radio—Writing and Teaching to Change the World
November 20NWP Annual Meeting