Teacher-leaders are change agents
TEACHERS PLAY A VITAL ROLE in leading sustained efforts to improve learning in our schools. NWP teacher-leaders study and share effective practices that enhance student writing and learning, work collaboratively with other educators, design resources, and take on new roles in effecting positive change.
In the News
- Teacher Empowerment the Emphasis of Local Writing Project Summer Institute
- Students Experience Publishing Process at Writing Project Summer Camp
- Nonprofit Formed at Northern Virginia Writing Project Hosts Summer Workshops
- Teachers Gain Fresh Perspective Through Writing Marathon
- Rhode Island Writing Project Partners with Local Middle School to Host Writing Camp