Teacher-leaders are change agents
EDUCATORS PLAY A VITAL ROLE in leading sustained efforts to improve learning in schools and communities. NWP leaders study and share effective practices that enhance youth writing and learning, work collaboratively with other educators, design resources, and take on new roles in effecting positive change.
In the News
- Remembering Charles Moran
- "Rl Txt" Youth Summer Program Inspires Writing Confidence
- NWP-Funded Intersections Project Introduces Girls of Color to Science
- Spotlight On Young Writers from West Virginia
- Former Maryland Writing Project Co-Director Named 2015 Frederick County Schools Teacher of the Year