Teacher Leadership Here, There, and Everywhere—An Educator Innovator Webinar
May 25, 2017
Recognizing that teacher leadership has become a hot educational topic, and that many organizations are working to grow and foster it and to put it to work to improve teaching and learning, the National Writing Project is hosting this conversation with leaders from three teacher leadership development organizations in order to explore key questions about teacher leadership: What is it? How is it fostered? And what good does it do in the world?
Participants for this Webinar include:
- Hadley Ferguson , Executive Director at the Edcamp Foundation
- Brianna Donaldson , Director of the Math Teachers' Circle Network
- Jennie Brotman , Director of Service Design at Teaching Matters
Resources for this Webinar:
- Building New Pathways to Leadership
- Edcamp Foundation
- Math Teachers' Circle Network
- Teaching Matters
- When: Thursday, May 25, 2:00 p.m. PDT/5:00 p.m. EDT
- Where: Teacher Leadership Here, There, and Everywhere on Educator Innovator
For more information, contact Educator Innovator at firstname.lastname@example.org.